4Front TruePianos 1.5 full crack

clark2400

Hi guys,

Can a fully working crack be posted for this program? It's called 4Front TruePianos 1.5 (piano simulator for PC) and I'm not sure if it's the latest version but I think it is, have a look at the website here: http://www.truepianos.com/overview.php

However it said this on the main page --> "New TruePianos 1.9.0 and Christmas discount!  Dec 22 2010" so maybe v 1.9.0 is the latest one, not too sure about that...I used to play the piano when I was younger but have stopped playing now, and dont have my own piano or anything so this is the next best thing lol. Hope a crack can be posted for this program, thanks in advance.

p.s. Here is a video preview of the program if u wanted to have a look and see what it's about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_ieey4rG-8&feature=related  Also have a look here to see the program description: http://www.kvraudio.com/db/truepianos_by_4front_technologies

-clark2400-

"Database: the information you lose when your memory crashes."

Re: 4Front TruePianos 1.5 full crack

PCgENIUS1992
Administrator
should be in the request section.

Sorry for that PCgENIUS, you're right...I thought because it was regarding software that's why I posted it under the Software section, but actually should have been made at Request section...sorry man, my mistake...can you move the post there, or am I able to do that as well? Cheers...hope this program can be posted on the blog too! Thanks in advance.

No worries PCgENIUS, I moved the post from the Software section to the appropriate Request section, so it's all good now. Didn't realise I had the feature to Move Post, was just looking around and found the feature to do that was available. Problem solved

Any luck finding a crack to this program? Hope it can be posted soon, I kinda forgot about it actually and just read my request about this program again while browsing the Bulletin Board lol. Cheers guys.
"Database: the information you lose when your memory crashes."

Re: 4Front TruePianos 1.5 full crack

darkworld260
k i think i found it but im not 100% sure if it works so let me know please :)
Its in parts
part 1 - http://www.mediafire.com/?cgnzc7uoq4zb2ou

part 2 - http://www.mediafire.com/?wzdh66wrw7j31b4

part 3 - http://www.mediafire.com/?k2aaclsse0y2le4

Thanks Darkworld260 for the links to the program, I'm downloading all 3 parts now...will install the program as soon as downloading finishes, hopefully it does work and everything needed is in the RAR files, like passwords and stuff. Was it hard to find it man? I looked around for a while for this program but had no luck finding a download link(s), so thanks again for helping me out with it...hope this works, will let you know once I test it out. Cheers!
"Database: the information you lose when your memory crashes."

Re: 4Front TruePianos 1.5 full crack

clark2400
RAR files need a password in order to extract it. What is the password??

Please let me know man, otherwise it wont extract the program. I also asked about this on the shout-box just to be safe, I will wait for your reply on this regarding the password.
"Database: the information you lose when your memory crashes."