* Enjoy an absolute fantastic complitation with all CRYSIS series games ...
* After close a week work , this fantastic collection of the CRYSIS games that had inicially more than 20 gb , now have 5.5 gb with complete full games for any of the 3 available games in this file : CRYSIS 1 , CRYSIS WARHEAD and CRYSIS WARS .
* This file need a single patch file for CRYSIS WARS that can be downloaded at my blog (286 mb) : g l o b e 1 . w o r d p r e s s . c o m /
* STORY :
* Crysis is a science fiction first-person shooter video game series developed by German developer Crytek and published by Electronic Arts. The series revolves around a group of military protagonists with "nanosuits," technologically advanced suits of armor that allow them to gain enhanced physical strength, speed, defense, and cloaking abilities. The protagonists face off against both hostile North Korean soldiers as well as ice-based aliens who have come to Earth for unclear reasons.
After Helena Rosenthal sends a distress signal saying the North Koreans are invading the seemingly unimportant island on which her team is working, the US government dispatches Raptor Team, a group of nanosuit-clad soldiers. After arriving on the island, however, Raptor Team's ranks are thinned by mysterious flying creatures, eventually leaving only Nomad, Psycho, and Prophet, who is subsequently kidnapped by the organisms. Nomad rescues Helena but is eventually trapped in the alien ship after it unleashes an "ice sphere" on the island, freezing a great deal of the island. Nomad escapes the island with Helena and an oddly-behaving Prophet, and returns to the US carrier fleet, where he finds Psycho. Prophet returns to the island, which is subsequently nuked in the attempt to kill the aliens. However, they only grow stronger from the energy. The aliens launch a massive attack on the carrier fleet, successfully destroying it. Nomad, Psycho, and Helena escape and receive a distress signal from the still-alive Prophet, and decide to return to the island.
Crysis Warhead (2008)
During Psycho's own mission, he was sent to retrieve a captured alien from Colonel Lee and the Koreans. After numerous setbacks and the assistance of his friend O'Neill, Psycho successfully defeats Lee, obtains the alien, and brings it back to the carrier fleet. At this point, the story continues in the original title.
Crysis Wars (2008)
Warhead also contains Crysis Wars, a separate multiplayer game that improves upon the original game's multiplayer.
Crysis: Maximum Edition (2009)
Publisher(s) Electronic Arts
Engine CryEngine 2
Platform(s) Microsoft Windows
Release date(s) NA May 5, 2009
EU May 5, 2009
Crysis: Maximum Edition is a compilation of all titles in the Crysis series released at the time: Crysis (2007) and Crysis Warhead and Crysis Wars (2008) published by Electronic Arts. Crytek states that the package is "the ultimate Crysis experience."
All system requirements remain the same. [ TEXT EXTRACTED FROM WIKIPEDIA]
Minimum System Requirements :
OS â€“ Windows XP or Windows Vista / 7
Processor â€“ Single core 2.8 GHz or faster (XP) or 3.2 GHz or faster* (Vista)
Memory â€“ 1.0 GB RAM (XP) or 1.5 GB RAM (Vista)
Video Card â€“256 MB**
Hard Drive â€“ 20 GB for all the 3 games
Sound Card â€“ DirectX 9.0c compatible
* Supported Processors: Intel Pentium 4 2.8 GHz (3.2 GHz for Vista) or faster, Intel Core 2.0 GHz (2.2 GHz for Vista) or faster, AMD Athlon 2800+ (3200+ for Vista) or faster.
** Supported chipsets: NVIDIA GeForce 6800 GT or greater; ATI Radeon 9800 Pro (Radeon X800 Pro for Vista) or greater. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Integrated chipsets are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required.