Dead Space 2 full game (PC)

clark2400

This is the game trailer if you wanna have a look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7Qy_4sWs3I

Hope someone can check it out and post working download links for this cool game, it has just been released recently and has got some great reviews. If you cant find it that's alright too, I thought I'd just ask anyway. Cheers guys!

-clark2400-
"Database: the information you lose when your memory crashes."

Re: Dead Space 2 full game (PC)

robot
Hey Clark,

I haven't dl'd it myself, but this site is usually reliable, and even if there are glitches in the game, a patch usuallu surfaces (usually named "reloaded" or "fix")

Here's the URL:

http://www.kickasstorrents.com/dead-space-2-flt-t5109786.html

And even though I trust it, scan it with Avast or somesuch just to be safe.
Good luck and let me know if it's good.

Re: Dead Space 2 full game (PC)

xsqbx
HEY CLARK,,,,,,,

Here is a link for the crack of DEAD SPACE 2 (2011)...Maybe it could help..

http://rapidshare.com/files/445757895/Warez-Home.net--tEam__flt-ds2f.rar
 xsqbx

Re: Dead Space 2 full game (PC)

xsqbx
Game Info
The protagonist of the game - Isaac Clarke, who had escaped
from planetary spacecraft USG «Ishimura. Action of the second
part of the game takes place three years after the end of the
story first, on the densely populated space station, called
"drift" (English Sprawl), which is located on Saturn's moon -
Titan. Mental disorder caused by an artifact, will not delos
and continues to influence Isaac. Yunitologii Church and the
government continues to set aside a significant place in the
storyline. The game begins in the hospital, located on board
the "spontaneity". Clark becomes a witness to the nightmare
perpetrated nekromorfov infection, and it all starts again ...

Game Features
* The station Megapolis covered chaos:
* The enemies are trying to capture this huge space city, and
Isaac again have to fight for their lives.
* On the path to salvation you have to break through the
Church yunitologii, fly over the solar panels and take a
dangerous zone guarded.
* Overcome your fear:
* For each turn you will wait as familiar and brand new incredible
creatures.
* Use the new destructive tools to draw the enemy to flight.
Nekromorfov nailed to the walls of shots from a Javelin, tear
them into pieces of powerful explosions, booby traps, turn
pieces of bodies into lethal weapons with the help of telekinesis.
You can even throw enemies of space, breaking a hole in the
casing of the station!
* Battle in zero gravity:
* A new protective suit Isaac opens even more possibilities for
movement in zero gravity. Explore the remote corners of the
station Megapolis, develop skills on the battlefield in
weightlessness and decide based on the laws of physics
puzzles.
* Mode of collective game on the Internet:
* For the first time you can experience the horror of the invasion
nekromorfov with your friends. Participate in battles at the
station Sprawl - and strategically dissect other players.

The Extended Edition includes:
* Additional suit the main character - a suit yunitologov
* Additional weapon - the power pistol

Minimum System Requirement
* Processor: 2.8 GHz processor or equivalent
* Memory: 1 GB RAM (XP), 2 GB RAM (Vista or Windows 7)
* Hard Disk Space: At least 10GB of hard drive space for
installation, plus additional space for saved games (single language
install)
* Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or better (7300, 7600 GS,
and 8500 are below minimum system requirements), ATI X1600
Pro or better (X1300, X1300 Pro and HD2400 are below minimum
system requirements), 256MB Video Card and Shader Model 3.0 required
* DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c

To change Repack language from Russian to English:

Start-Run-regedit-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT - HKEY_CURRENT_USER - Software - EA Games - Dead Space 2.
Change Language from Russian to English and Locale from ru to en.

Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD:

http://rapidshare.com/files/445549866/Dead_Space_2_-_RePACK-WarezMY.NET.part01.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/445549844/Dead_Space_2_-_RePACK-WarezMY.NET.part02.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/445549855/Dead_Space_2_-_RePACK-WarezMY.NET.part03.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/445549858/Dead_Space_2_-_RePACK-WarezMY.NET.part04.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/445549849/Dead_Space_2_-_RePACK-WarezMY.NET.part05.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/445551409/Dead_Space_2_-_RePACK-WarezMY.NET.part06.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/445551368/Dead_Space_2_-_RePACK-WarezMY.NET.part07.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/445551730/Dead_Space_2_-_RePACK-WarezMY.NET.part08.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/445551577/Dead_Space_2_-_RePACK-WarezMY.NET.part09.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/445551747/Dead_Space_2_-_RePACK-WarezMY.NET.part10.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/445551797/Dead_Space_2_-_RePACK-WarezMY.NET.part11.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/445553706/Dead_Space_2_-_RePACK-WarezMY.NET.part12.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/445554232/Dead_Space_2_-_RePACK-WarezMY.NET.part13.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/445553198/Dead_Space_2_-_RePACK-WarezMY.NET.part14.rar

DOWNLOAD CRACK:

http://rapidshare.com/files/445561031/ds2_flt2_crackfix_Jan29th-WarezMY.NET.rar

USE RAPIDSHARE ACCOUNT PROVIDED TO DOWNLOAD THE GAME......LOL

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 xsqbx

Re: Dead Space 2 full game (PC)

softwarescrackerz
Administrator
Nice work xsqbx.

Re: Dead Space 2 full game (PC)

softwarescrackerz
Administrator
clark here I found a good link to download the Dead Space 2 game.
Its direct download and it has premium like download speed (200+KB/Second download speed)

Dead Space 2 - Repack [2011] [Eng/Rus] [Direct Link] [4.83GB]

Minimum System requirements

Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7
Processor: Intel Pentium D 3Ghz, AMD Athlon X2 64 2Ghz or higher
Memory: 1.5 GB Windows XP, 2 GB Windows Vista, 7
Graphic: 256 MB or higher with supporting Shader Model 3.0
Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX ® 9.0
Hard Disk Space: 8.0 gb available

Download it here.

Enjoy man!