Greeting

softwarescrackerz
Administrator
Hello guy and welcome to the softwarecrackerz  blog!
Please make any software request here.
You are also welcome to give us any feedback or suggestion to help improve the blog through here.
Hope you enjoy the blog.Thanks.

~softwarescrackerz~

Re: Greeting

PCgENIUS1992
Administrator
This is awesome dude,We are growing and thank you All for vising pcsoftzone.blogspot.com :)

Re: Greeting

clark2400

Greetings PCgENIUS and softwarescrackerz (aka coolng)!! I've been meaning to post a message on the bulletin board so here it is lol...good to see the blog expanding and I look forward to using the Bulletin Board much more from now on..

I am definitely enjoying the new look of this blog and hope it keeps improving further, it's already great! If I have any program requests, I'll make sure to do it here from now on not to worry...cheers guys!!

-clark2400-

"Database: the information you lose when your memory crashes."

Re: Greeting

xsqbx
yeah clark...good to see the blog improving day by day and people are responding good...
Nice work guyz...ng and pcg...:D
 xsqbx

Re: Greeting

clark2400
squib buddy, good to see you on the Bulletin Board as well I hope more people start making use of this great feature the blog has to offer...yeah all credit to PCgENIUS and coolng you guys are doing a wonderful job with the blog, it has improved significantly from last time when I first visited it...keep it up guys, your efforts are definitely most appreciated by all of us!
"Database: the information you lose when your memory crashes."

Re: Greeting

softwarescrackerz
Administrator
@clark Thanks dude our blog definitely need more active member like you to keep the blog running

Re: Greeting

robot
Okay. Now I got it.
I thought "Link Heaven" was just postings of cool websites (such as demonoid,etc...and BTW Currently Demonoid doesn't require an invitation, anyone can join, although once everyone switches to their new address, it will probably go back to invite only).
That's why I didn't understand what a big deal it was to gain access.
Now that I see the KIND of links it has...yanno...account access etc....I understand why the hesitancy to grant access.
Well, thanx for the access.
I'll prolly check some of it outfor a week or so, and then move onto something else...it's how I ride :)
In the meantime, my friend told me about a new site to get torrents directly through HTML, supposedly faster than dl'ing through a torrent client.
I haven't checked it out yet, but I'll find somewhere to post it on this BB so someone else can check it out.
Hope it is good, and that someone will post feedback for the rest of us.
Thanks again.

Laterz.