Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Pro 1.5 (Approved)

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Pro 1.5 (Approved)

softwarescrackerz
Administrator

Sysem Requirement
================

Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher.
250MHZ processor with at least 64mb of RAM.
Windows 2000, NT, XP, or Vista.
3MB of available free space on hard drive.
Internet access for updating definitions.

What is Malwarebyte's Anti-Malware?
=============================

Malwarebytes is a site dedicated to fighting malware. Malwarebytes has developed a variety of tools that can identify and remove malicious software from your computer. When your computer becomes infected, Malwarebytes can provide the needed assistance to remove the infection and restore the machine back to optimum performance.

Features
========

Light speed quick scanning.
Ability to perform full scans for all drives.
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware protection module. (requires registration)
Database updates released daily.
Quarantine to hold threats and restore them at your convenience.
Ignore list for both the scanner and Protection Module.
Settings to enhance your Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware performance.
A small list of extra utilities to help remove malware manually.
Multi-lingual support.
Works together with other anti-malware utilities.
Command line support for quick scanning.
Context menu integration to scan files on demand.

Download Procedure
=================

Download the file from the link provided below

Installer

Download

Download

Key Generator

Download

Download

Run the installer to install Malwarebyte's.
After the installation completed, you may required to update it.
Run the key generator and generate the serial code and use them to register Malwarebyte's.
Remember to delete the key generator from your computer as the Malwarebyte's will detect them.
Done.
Enjoy!!

Password : softwarescrackerz

Re: Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Pro 1.5 (Approved)

clark2400
Nice post coolng!! Malwarebytes is awesome, I urge everyone that has a PC to use it because you won't regret it trust me...since I've been using it I haven't had any virus attacks or system crash so it has to be good! Love Malwarebytes program!!
"Database: the information you lose when your memory crashes."