power director 9 trial license included when i install the program and cannot insert the full license serila key

power director 9 trial license included when i install the program and cannot insert the full license serila key

Khairul

Re: power director 9 trial license included when i install the program and cannot insert the full license serila key

softwarescrackerz
Administrator
Khai did you check whether your Power Director is registered? Usually at Help then About.
If possible please provide some screenshot of the problem and we will try our best to help out.
Cheer.