requesting for Satelite direct

mojoz
This post was updated on .

(http://satellitedirect.org/)

thanks alot
appreciate it
:)

Re: requesting for Satelite direct

PCgENIUS1992
Administrator
My Malwarebytes stopped me from accessing the site.

Re: requesting for Satelite direct

clark2400
PCgENIUS that happens a lot with Malwarebytes, doesn't mean the site is not safe I just use the WOT add-on to check site safety. Right-click on your Malwarebytes icon in system tray and select Website Blocking to disable it, then you should be able to view the site. I always do that when it blocks me from accessing a site (even safe ones I'm used to browsing) so try that, and hope it doesn't give you any problems. Cheers man.
"Database: the information you lose when your memory crashes."

Hang on, that might not work because I decided to check out that website and even turning off the Website Blocking feature did not help me to access the webpage. Sorry mojoz, don't think we can help you out unless you give us another working link that's safe to browse. Thanks in advance.
"Database: the information you lose when your memory crashes."

Re: requesting for Satelite direct

softwarescrackerz
Administrator

Re: requesting for Satelite direct